- MANAGE WASTEWATER LEVELS with Sludge Boss Septic Tank Floats. These float switches work with your sewage pump to detect the levels of viscous liquids and suspended solids in tanks and containers.
- RUGGEDLY CONSTRUCTED of non-corrosive polypropylene and PVC-jacketed wires, IP68-rated Sludge Boss Sewage Pump Switch Floats withstand non-combustible fluids in temperatures from 32°F to 140°F.
- SELF-ORIENTING DESIGN makes installation hassle-free with no tether or cable weight needed. Available in 16-, 20-, 33- and 100-foot lengths, Sludge Boss is compatible with many sewage pump systems.
- HONEYWELL MICRO SWITCH built into Sludge Boss Sewer Pump Tank Floats is rated for 100,000 operations. Confidently control effluent and wastewater levels in large water tanks, reservoirs, and sumps.
- MERCURY-FREE and IEC and CE rated Sludge Boss Hold Tank Float Switches are non-toxic and environmentally friendly. They are suitable for use with septic tank pumps up to 1/2 HP at 120 volts or 220 volts.
Keep Solid Waste Under Control
Enhance the performance of your septic alarm with the Sludge Boss Water Tank Float Switch. Our submersible water pump float switch helps monitor liquid levels and keep suspended solids flowing smoothly. This 4-inch x 6-inch tilt level switch is self-orienting with an internal stainless-steel ball that eliminates the need for tethering or a cable weight. Once installed, it will directly control pumps up to one-half horsepower at 120 volts or 220 volts. Suitable for both emptying and filling operations, Sludge Boss can be used as a sump pump float switch or as an overflow switch for water tanks.
Sludge Boss Goes Deep
Whether your needs are residential, commercial, or industrial, we have a Sludge Boss Sump Pump Switch for your requirements. With 16-foot, 20-foot, 33-foot and 100-foot cable lengths, Sludge Boss monitors well water levels, controls septic tank flows and answers all your other deep-well float switch applications. A sealed polypropylene outer shell, rubber seals and strain relief allow it to withstand non-corrosive and non-combustible fluids of all types.
Unrivaled 5-Year Warranty
The Sludge Boss Float Switch for water tank and sewage pit applications is ruggedly built to withstand harsh climates and prolonged submersions. A built-in Honeywell Micro Switch is rated for 100,000 operations and thermoplastic jackets protect all cables. CE and IEC rated and temperature-resistant from 32°F to 140°F, your Sludge Boss is a mercury-free and eco-friendly means of managing sewage liquids and solids with peace of mind.
Detect and control liquid levels in sump pits and sewage tanks. Add a Sludge Boss Septic Pump Float Switch to your cart today.