Sump Alarm Wireless High Level Alarm with SludgeBoss Float Switch
Monitor your Sump Pump or Septic Tank remotely. SumpAlarmTM indicates visually and audibly when a pump is not operating as it should by monitoring the water level and sounding an alarm when a high water or pump failure situation occurs - as well as email, text and voice notifications.
This WiFi based alarm broadcasts its own wireless network. Simply use your home computer, tablet or data phone to wirelessly connect to the Sump Alarm, choose your home wireless network and enter the password. Sump Alarm immediately begins reporting over wireless.
Logon to the Sump Alarm website and enter your notification preferences. E-mail notifications are free, text and voice notifications are $0.99 per month.
The large (1 inch) LED indicator lights are visible from hundreds of feet away. When a high level alarm condition exists, flashing red light and 90db horn become active. Place the float, mount the head unit, plug in the unit, and the installation is complete.
- Has (2) rear mounting holes for customer mounting.
- Includes wall anchors for head unit, zip ties for floats, and instructions.
- Solid state level detection probe, with 1/4" rods for water detction
- It can be used in sump pumps, water tanks, lift stations, and sewage water
- Unit is wired for high level alarm, but can be reversed for low level alarm
- 110 Volt Units have standard 110 Plug; 220 Volt units have pigtail ends;
The SludgeBoss Float Switch is self orienting and does not need to be anchored in the tank. The SludgeBoss can hang freely from the top of the tank and will orient regardless of the tanks sludge levels or other floating debris. The sludge boss will orient with approximately 6" of level change.
As an option the unit can be shipped with LED Light Indicator only, and without the horn.
Add a type to your products for this list to build itself. All lists are created in collection-tags.liquid.