- Two assemby methods: Works for New and Existing Installations without rewiring
- Provides a pivot point for suspended float switches
- Accommodates any cable sizes no limits
- Environmentally safe, rock filled (no lead)
- Weighs 6 oz's and has small profile for sumps
The Sump Alarm 2 Piece Counterweight has two installation methods;
1. It can be installed to existing cables of any size with no rewiring or
2. Slid over a cables up to 11 mm (7/16”) diameter.
This cable weight is not intended to submerge your float switch, it is designed to orient it when the water level rises or falls. Requires only 3-5” of space between float switch and pump. The weight is 6 oz’s out of the box, but will release air and take on water once submerged to increase the sinkage.
You can find the installation instructions at docs.sumpalarm.com/CableWeight.pdf
This product is available as a single unit, or in bulk cases of 10, 25, or 50. All prices listed include freight anywhere in the continental US.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.