Monitor your outdoor pump or Septic System Level from the the comfort of the indoors. SumpAlarmTM indicates visually and audibly when a pump is not operating as it should by monitoring the water level and sounding an alarm when a high water or pump failure situation occurs.
The large (1 inch) LED indicator lights are visible from hundreds of feet away. When a high level alarm condition exists, flashing red light and 90db horn become active. A 1" white LED pilot light indicates that power is on the unit. Place the float, mount the head unit, plug in the unit, and the installation is complete.
- Has (2) rear mounting holes for customer mounting.
- Includes wall anchors for head unit, zip ties for floats, and instructions.
- Mercury Free Float Switch is Rated for 100,000 operations, suitable for use with potable water.
- It can be used in sump pumps, water tanks, lift stations, low density oils and sewage water
- Unit is wired for high level alarm, but can be reversed for low level alarm
- 110 Volt Units have standard 110 Plug; 220 Volt units have pigtail ends
Access the user manual for the 110V device at docs.sumpalarm.com/SW-120V-1L.pdf
Access the user manual for the 220V device at docs.sumpalarm.com/SW-220V-1L.pdf
All prices include shipping in the Continental US.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.