Monitor your your water tank remotely. SumpAlarmTM indicates visually and audibly when a pump is not operating as it should by monitoring the water level and sounding an alarm when a low level or pump failure situation occurs - as well as email, text and voice notifications.
This WiFi based alarm broadcasts its own wireless network. Simply use your home computer, data phone to wirelessly connect to the Sump Alarm, choose your local wireless network and enter the password. Sump Alarm immediately begins reporting over wireless.
Logon to the Sump Alarm website and enter your notification preferences. E-mail notifications are free, text and voice notifications are $0.99 per month.
The large (1 inch) LED indicator lights are visible from hundreds of feet away. When a high level alarm condition exists, flashing red light and 90db horn become active. Place the float, mount the head unit, plug in the unit, and the installation is complete.
- Has (2) rear mounting holes for customer mounting.
- Includes wall anchors for head unit, zip ties for floats, and instructions.
- Solid state level detection probe, with 1/4" rods for water detction
- It can be used in sump pumps, water tanks, lift stations, and sewage water
- Unit is wired for high level alarm, but can be reversed for low level alarm
- 110 Volt Units have standard 110 Plug; 220 Volt units have pigtail ends;
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.