This float switch is dedicated to empty only operations, such as keeping a tank or a sump empty. It activates a pump when the water level is high.
- Directly Controls pumps up to 1/2 HP at 120 Volts or 220 Volts
- Up to 12 Amperes continuous or 13.3 Non continuous AC Amperage
- 12 VDC motor loads up to 13.3 Amps. Contact us for other DC Applications
- Environmental friendly (Mercury Free)
- Suitable for use in septic, sump, and potable water applications
- Built with a Honeywell Micro switch, rated for 100,000 operations
- Cable is Coated with PVC / Thermoplastic jacket
- Internally Contains a Stainless Steel Ball
- Comes equipped with optional adjustable counterweight.
- Manufactured in Argentina
- Two year guarantee against manufacturing defects
- Constructed with non-toxic polypropylene
- Float dimensions are 4.1 in x 3 in x 1.6 in (105 x 78 x 41 mm)
- Rated for indoor or outdoor use: operating temperatures 32 to 140F (0 to 60C)
- CE Marked, IP68 Rated, tested to IEC 60730-1 (08-2003) + IEC 60730-2-16 (08-2001)
- Reinforced Double O Ring Cable Entry
Review online instructions here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.