"The Original" Sump Alarm High Water Alarm (10 Packs)
Save an additional 10% in addition to your contractor discount when you purchase by the case.
Monitor your outdoor pump or Septic System Level from the the comfort of the indoors. SumpAlarmTM indicates visually and audibly when a pump is not operating as it should by monitoring the water level and sounding an alarm when a high water or pump failure situation occurs.
The large (1 inch) LED indicator lights are visible from hundreds of feet away. When a high level alarm condition exists, flashing red light and 90db horn become active. Place the float, mount the head unit, plug in the unit, and the installation is complete.
- Has (2) rear mounting holes for customer mounting.
- Includes wall anchors for head unit, zip ties for floats, and instructions.
- Mercury Free Float Switch is Rated for 100,000 operations, suitable for use with potable water.
- It can be used in sump pumps, water tanks, lift stations, low density oils and sewage water
- Unit is wired for high level alarm, but can be reversed for low level alarm
- 110 Volt Units have standard 110 Plug; 220 Volt units have pigtail ends; 12 VDC have ring terminals for battery posts
Access the user manual for the 110V device here.
Access the user manual for the 220V device here.