Sump Watch Tank Alarm & Pump Monitor
Monitor your pump and tank status with one device. While having a tank alarm is nice, peace of mind comes from watching the green light confirming when the pump is running. SumpWatch™ tank alarm is built for outdoor or indoor use and demonstrates the status of your outdoor tank and pump at all times. The 1" pilot indicator lights are visible from hundreds of feet away. Plug SumpWatch™ into your existing pump. One float switch operates the pump, and the second float switch serves as a low level alarm. Sump Watch has three indicators the confirm power is on, when the pump is running, and includes high level alarm which indicates through a flashing red light and 90db horn. All visual indicators are long life LED pilot lights. This device is made from industrial components for residential and commercial use.
Direct control of pumps up to 1/2 HP at 110V or 220V AC.
The large (1 inch) LED indicator lights are visible from hundreds of feet away.
White pilot light confirms that power is on the pump.
Green pilot light illuminates when the pump is running.
The red LED illuminates and 90dB horn will sound during a low level condition.
With one look at Sump Watch, immediately understand the status of your underground or out-of-site pump and tank. Simply plug in Sump Watch between the pump and AC connection.
- Has (4) rear mounting holes for customer mounting.
- The pump on / off float switch is equipped with 16 feet (5 meters) of cable.
- The float for high level detection has 10 feet (3 meters) of cable.
- The AC connection cord is 7 feet (2.1 meters)
- Mercury Free Float Switch is Rated for 100,000 operations, suitable for use with potable water.
- It can be used in water tanks, low density oils and sewage water
- Unit is wired for low level alarm, but can be reversed for low level alarm
Access the user manual here.