Monitor your pump or Septic System Level from the the comfort of the indoors. SumpWatch™ is built for outdoor or indoor use and demonstrates the status of your outdoor sump pump at all times. The 1" pilot indicator lights are visible from hundreds of feet away. Plug SumpWatch™ into your existing sump pump. One float switch operates the pump, and the second float switch serves as a high level alarm. Sump Watch has three indicators the confirm power is on, when the pump is running, and includes high level alarm which indicates through a flashing red light and 90db horn. All visual indicators are long life LED pilot lights. This device is made from industrial components for residential and commercial use.
Direct control of pumps up to 1/2 HP at 110V or 220V AC.
The large (1 inch) LED indicator lights are visible from hundreds of feet away.
White pilot light confirms that power is on the pump.
Green pilot light illuminates when the pump is running.
The red LED illuminates and 90dB horn will sound during a high level condition.
With one look at Sump Watch, immediately understand the status of your underground or out-of-site pumps. Simply plug in Sump Watch between the pump and AC connection.
- Has (4) rear mounting holes for customer mounting.
- The pump on / off float switch is equipped with 10 feet (3 meters) of cable.
- The float for high level detection has 6 feet (2 meters) of cable.
- The AC connection cord is 6 feet (2 meters)
- The cord length for the female pump receptacle is 10ft (3 meters)
- Mercury Free Float Switch is Rated for 100,000 operations, suitable for use with potable water.
- It can be used in water tanks, low density oils and sewage water
- Unit is wired for high level alarm, but can be reversed for low level alarm
Access the user manual here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.