Sump Alarm "2L" WiFi Enabled In/Outdoor High Water Alarm With Sludge Boss Float Switch
Receive Voice, Text, or E-mail notifications before your sump or septic system overflows. Besides notifications when you are away, SumpAlarm™ indicates visually and audibly when a pump is not operating as it should by monitoring the water level and sounding an alarm when a high water or pump failure situation occurs. Server Side Battery Back-Up provides an alert when your unit is without power or internet.
The large (1 inch) LED indicator light is visible from hundreds of feet away. When a high level alarm condition exists, a flashing red light and a 90db horn becomes active (this horn is directional, so please make sure you have it facing your home). The SludgeBoss float switch is recommended for water with sewage or has significant floating debris. The SludgeBoss is self orienting and needs no cable weight.
Secure the SludgeBoss, mount the head unit, plug in the unit, and the installation is complete.
- Has external feet for customer mounting.
- Includes wall anchors for head unit, zip ties for floats, and instructions.
- It can be used in sump pumps, water tanks, lift stations, etc where water is generally clear
- Unit is made for high level alarm, low level alarms available on request
- 110 Volt Units have a standard 6' cord with a 3 prong 120VAC US Plug
- The SludgeBoss Float Switch is Available in 16, 20, 33, and 100 Foot Lengths.
This product can has multiple levels of security protection and can have a secure connection to your local router and uses another Sump Alarm developed proprietary encryption to send certain data.
Add a type to your products for this list to build itself. All lists are created in collection-tags.liquid.