Knowing your external water tank is low before its out can be important, particularly in today's drought weather in some parts of the country. With the Sump Alarm Tank Alarm you Monitor your outdoor water tank and never leave the house. SumpAlarmTM indicates visually and audibly when a is low by monitoring the water level and sounding an alarm when a low liquid level condition occurs.
The large (1 inch) LED indicator lights are visible from hundreds of feet away. When a low level alarm condition exists, flashing red light and 90db horn become active. Place the float, mount the head unit, plug in the unit, and the installation is complete.
- Has (2) rear mounting holes for customer mounting.
- Includes wall anchors for head unit, zip ties for floats, and instructions.
- Mercury Free Float Switch is Rated for 100,000 operations, suitable for use with potable water.
- It can be used in water tanks, low density oil and sewage water tanks.
- Unit is wired for low level alarm, but can be reversed for high level alarm
- 110 Volt Units have standard 110 Plug; 220 Volt units have pigtail ends; 12 VDC units have ring terminals for battery posts
Access the user manual for the 110V device here.
Access the user manual for the 220V device here.