Sump Alarm "2L" High Water Alarm with Power Indicator With Sludge Boss Float Switch
Monitor your outdoor pump or Septic System Level from the the comfort of the indoors. SumpAlarmTM indicates visually and audibly when a pump is not operating as it should by monitoring the water level and sounding an alarm when a high water or pump failure situation occurs.
The large (1 inch) LED indicator light is visible from hundreds of feet away. When a high level alarm condition exists, a flashing red light and a 90db horn becomes active (this horn is directional, so please make sure you have it facing your home). The SludgeBoss float switch is recommended for water with sewage or has significant floating debris. The SludgeBoss is self orienting and needs no cable weight.
Secure the SludgeBoss, mount the head unit, plug in the unit, and the installation is complete.
- Has external feet for customer mounting.
- Includes wall anchors for head unit, zip ties for floats, and instructions.
- It can be used in sump pumps, water tanks, lift stations, etc where water is generally clear
- Unit is made for high level alarm, low level alarms available on request
- Unit is wired for high level alarm, but can be reversed for low level alarm
- 110 Volt Units have standard 110 Plug
- The SludgeBoss Float Switch is Available in 16, 20, 33, and 100 Foot Lengths.