The large (1 inch) LED indicator lights are visible from hundreds of feet away. When a high level alarm condition exists, flashing red light and 90db horn become active. Place the float, mount the head unit, plug in the unit, and the installation is complete.
- Has (2) rear mounting holes for customer mounting.
- Includes wall anchors for head unit, zip ties for floats, and instructions.
- Mercury Free Float Switch is Rated for 100,000 operations, suitable for use with potable water.
- It can be used in sump pumps, water tanks, lift stations, low density oils and sewage water
- Unit is wired for high level alarm, but can be reversed for low level alarm
- 12 VDC have ring terminals for battery posts
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.